Beginners Guide to Online Casinos
Are you a beginner when it comes to online casinos? If so then this site is for you. It is full of information that is designed to get you started in the world of online casinos and to help make sure that you have only positive experiences. We will also outline some of the main differences and advantages of playing in an online casino as opposed to a land based one.
To start, how about choosing to play one of 15 unique video poker machines that offer 9 different coin denominations, making bets as low as $1 on a single zero roulette wheel, playing a slot machine that boasts payouts of 97%-99%. With just a click of the mouse, these are just a few of the very real situations that you may find for yourself when you enter an online casino .
If it is your first time playing at an online casino, follow these tips to ensure that you have an enjoyable and problem-free experience as you are getting started.
So read on and good luck at the online casino.
- First, be sure to visit and explore all that he casino has to offer. Is the downloadable software compatible with your computer? Do they offer a 24 hour a day customer support program? Do they offer a good variety of the games that you are interested in? And what kind of sign up bonuses/incentives are available to first time players? All the online casinos that we recommend offer great support, fast and easy downloads and a variety of bonuses. So check them out and decide which suits your needs the best.
- Now that you have a chosen an online casino, in order to start playing (with superior graphics and games) you must download their free software package. Locate on the homepage the icon that says “Download” or “Download Now”. Click on it and follow the easy to use steps. You can also click on the download icon beside the online casino summary on the homepage of the Online Casinos Gamble website. It will act in the same way.
- Now that you have completed the download process and rebooted your computer you should notice that the casino icon is in your desktop. Now every time that you want to play, simply click this icon and it will take you directly to the casino. In some cases you will have to hit the icon in your desktop to complete the installation. This won’t take long and once completed you are ready to get started. Your next step is to register an account with the online casino.
- The first time that you click on your desktop icon, a popup window should appear, asking you to register. It is important that when you fill out the registration form that you fill out truthfully and thoroughly. This will ensure that when you win, the payment will be sent to the correct place. You will also be asked to create a user name and a password. Having a password assures that you are the only person who can access your account. Try not to forget this password; it can be a bit of a pain if you lose it.
- Now that you are registered you can log into the casino. The first time that you log on another popup screen should appear. This screen will ask you if you would like to buy chips. If you are planning to play for “real money” then this step is a necessity. In some cases the pop up screen won’t appear. But that’s no problem, simply look for an icon that says “cashier” or “bank” and click on it. This will take you to the same place. Here you will choose your payment option, Credit Card, NETeller, Citadel, Wire Transfer, etc. There are many different options to choose from that are summarized in our online casino banking section. In the US and some other countries legislation has been passed enabling players to use their credit cards to fund their online casino bank accounts so one of the alternative methods must be considered. If you still don’t know which payment is right for, contact the online casino and they will be happy to point you in the right direction.
- You have registered, signed in and have a funded your bankroll, you now have only one thing left to do. Choose your favorite casino game and begin playing. If you have any questions or problems getting started, contact the customer support (usually by email or toll free phone number) and they will be glad to help out.